[Ask a Girl] your fantasies, can I enhance them

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Sep 3, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

righty, strange 1 I know but erotic novels, stimulation, etc, what makes you woman tick when it really comes down to sex......

Any woman game for me only in good spirit I mean to enhance there desires by trying to write a short novel for them. You tell me the kind of thing you like, how you like to be treated by a man whether it be wined and dined, forplay, sex, anything.....And I will try and enact for you in a short story....And lets see if we can push that button.....Any woman game!!........

COULD BE INTERESTING

just tell me briefly what you like and I will try and write an erotic script for you.....

ITS JUST FUN

#1 justaniceguy, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
  2. discolemonaide

Gold Member

I'm game if you are! My ultimate fantasy is in short is to be enjoying a nice candle lit dinner in the home of my date & before the dessert course I get blindfolded, fed various sensual desserts. Then while still blindfolded be kissed on&& sexually spoiled.
    I like it rough, love cum & I squirt. Let me know if you need more ideas to run with. If you choose to write the short erotic bit for me, I can't wait to layback, read && enjoy myself!

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I will write one for you. Give me a day or so...thanks by the way

Ian

4. discolemonaide

Gold Member

Not a problem && thank you for doing this
    I can't wait to enjoy your spin on things!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice