young built guy with sexual problem...any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tbirdguy08, Mar 11, 2009.

1. tbirdguy08

tbirdguy08 New Member

Hey what's goin on? I'm a young, built, masculine, gay male and I've got a problem and I wanted to hear some people's suggestions.

Whenever I'm fuckin' a guy, I tend to have a hard time staying hard. I don't have a problem getting hard, but it goes away pretty quickly. Either for receiving oral or fucking, I go soft pretty quickly...it just doesn't feel as good as jackin' off. I fantasize about both, but then when I get to it, it just doesn't feel great. It's the same way with lube. When I am whackin off and add lube, I usually go soft in a minute or two because there isn't as much friction.

So my question is: what can I do make getting blown and fucking get me off? It could be that I jack off too much (about twice a day) or that I'm circumcised, but not extremely so...so when I masturbate I can pull my skin up some and get some friction that way, but when I'm fucking the skin just stays in place. Is my problem that I'm jacking off like a guy who's uncut but that doesn't work when I'm having sex?

Any ideas?

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

How "built" are you? Cause you could be overbuilt. How frequently do you do the gym? Do you take any kind of stimulants? (example: drugs, poppers, alcohol or steroids?)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Could you cut down to masturbating once a day for awhile? I think that might be your problem-there is almost never that type of friction from a mouth (I'm not sure about anal penetration, though)...I'd at least try that to see if that helps.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"Whenever I'm fuckin' a guy, I tend to have a hard time staying hard."

Well I would too!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :puke

But your problem is most likely too much masturbation and too much friction when you do it. Stop for a week or two and then do it less often and less vigorously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice