[Ask a Girl] You feel pleasure with real guy or dildos?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Sloppy Kisser, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Sloppy Kisser

Sloppy Kisser New Member

Some girsl feel pain with human, so they use dildos, but some like human, tell me abut ur desires or experiences.

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Well, I love my toys. I am a loud advocate for sex toys. When I am alone, when my hunny is tired, when I'm waiting for him to get home, when I get stuck in traffic. Anytime I cant get the real thing, I'm a vibrator kind of girl as opposed to a dildo. But the second I can get the real thing from my hunny, I am on that like none other. Nothing beats a good old fashioned rock hard man. And half the fun can be getting him to that state. Sex in a box is good, but sex with my hunny is great.

3. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Thats funnny, my wife loves to do the same thing, get me hard like out in public, or watching a movie while the kids are around, or right before we go to sleep, she enjoys making it hard even if she`s not really wanting or able to use it right then...Lol.. I just call her a cock tease...:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice