Xmas ideas on-line worth considering for Australians

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Meow181, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Meow181

Gold Member

Mods :)
    I think Ive put this thread in the right place plz let me know if I havent of move for me :)

Ok all you hot Aussie Aussie Aussies Oye Oye Oye...

Ive come across 2 awesome sites in Oz worth looking at if yr stuck for ideas for something "special" for your lady or hottie fella

I think its pretty obvious I adore sexy lingerie and bras... my boss put me onto these sites and Ive been flat tack like a lizard drinkin and spend the dosh....these 2 sites I can state offer reasonable priced lingerie.. the quality is awesome, delivery is quick and any returns are not a problem...I would also like to mention I have no association whatsoever with thee sites except as a obsessed buyer lol yup I went shopping again today and bought more raunch gear...

Fantasy Lingerie - Australian Online Lingerie Store | Fantasy Lingerie

Ive also bought the costumes coz I love to dress up and role play and yup the ole power tools arent too bad either ... lol...pssst buy the e vibe... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Cowabunga DUDE!..Baci brand is exceptionally tiny so a 12 would actually be a 10...

and

Buy Lingerie, Swimwear, Maternity Clothes & Bras - Zodee

OMG.. the bras and knickers here which some youve seen in my pics are wow.... I LOVE THEM....Fayre form is a amazing fit if your rather heavy chested.....Elle McPherson bras are on the tiny side so Id recommend going up 1 of your normal fitting...

If anyone needs any help knowing which sizes are generious sizing plz ask and Ill assist whereva I can....

NO FELLAS I aint modelling for ya... dream on... lol ok Im a exhibionist.. stay tuned for chomp chomp pics lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice