[Ask a Girl] Would you like to fuck his ass with a dildo?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by topper, Sep 18, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

Would you like to turn the tables on your man and put a big rubber cock in his ass?:eek Has your man asked you to do it to him?:eyes
    It only took one time for my wife to get hooked on seeing my asshole being violated by her. It was a combination of power, control and most of all, I wasn't doing it to her.:D

2. Andrea

Andrea New Member

The last 3 woman I have been with have enjoyed fucking me this way. Also 69ing, with them underneath, I am lapping their cunt while my cock is right down their throat and they are ramming a dildo in and out of my gooey ass.

3. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Lately my girl has started licking my ass I am sure she wants to do more things to me but I ask her to stop. We have done that twice so far and I cant understand that feeling. Its good when she licks but to be fucked in my ass scares me :p isnt it a bit gay?

4. topper

topper New Member

Get over it. It has nothing to do with gay, unless you want it to. It's stimulation of a body part. Go for it. You don't know what you are missing out on.

5. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Please do a search on this. This question has been asked numerous times and you'll find answers from dozens of women from here on the forum on this topic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice