Would you date a bisexual man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by andylife, May 4, 2015.

1. andylife

Gold Member

Hi all I have a mad question really im only asking because I have had half a bottle of red… here we go..

Im bisexual, I explored not so long ago having a relationship with a guy hoping I was just gay I find being bisexuality so confusing and heart rendering….. its odd being bi sometimes I feel yes im gay 100% then boom I just fancy woman no in between… the confusing part of being bisexual for me anyway is emotions… I met a guy I through yes I want to be gay tho I struggled with feeling the emotional passion.. eg like I felt making love with a woman… .. its an odd feeling… I love having sex with both men and woman though on a different plane.. Kinder like in between channels.. I have read so much about being gay/bi and how people see it all…. In honesty I want to fall in love with a woman again feel the passion of a woman make love and feel emotional….. I never chose to be bisexual it kinda crept up whist I was not looking…. Don’t get me wrong,,, I love the feeling of sex with a guy.. Though it’s just an act, I love the act of it, it’s really hard to explain unless you are in the same boat.. the act of a guy Cuming in my mouth is such a turn, overcome by a new experience I confused it with passion, like he was my man was I trying to convince myself that I was gay don’t get me wrong I would have embraced being gay, I had hoped I was, sex with another man is amazing… for years I wanted to give another man oral sex… experience it how it would feel in your mouth, the shape of his head, the taste the softness, I love giving a guy oral, I love the feelings of sharing a guy’s orgasm it’s so intimate knowing you have just tasted his sex. It’s overwhelming to the point I wanted to be gay I wanted to just wake in the morning kiss him and tell him I’m going give him an orgasm with my mouth so I can swallow his cum. Most woman will tell you swallowing a guy’s cum is so overwhelming. My question is I have tried to be gay, to be gay I now know you have to have the capacity to emotionally fall in love with a man. Above and beyond sex… I confused the taste of sex with a guy… as emotional passion, what I have felt with a woman… … its mad to explain

If I give a woman oral sex, I do it to make her feel good, I want her to orgasm emotionally I do it for her, I want my woman to be turn on. I would feel passion and real love when tasting her

Now, I gave my boyfriend oral sex til he had an orgasm… I would swallow his cum, but felt empty, don’t get me wrong it feels gorgeous letting a guy cum in your mouth… it’s a mad feeling… I would do it now… it a gorgeous sensation the act of a guy Cuming in your mouth, the warm thick sensation of a guy’s cum is such a turn on… opps I got a bit carried away there… my question is this, from a woman’s point of view.. Most bisexual men feel how I do… they love the act of sex with a man though feel the passion and love of a woman. E.g. they can have sex with a guy but make love with a woman.. I have read that a lot of woman would date bi man and say they would not have an issue with it… most men I assume would jump at the chance of dating a bisexual woman… you have to agree being a bi woman have a twist and is seen as acceptable and even trendy.. So ladies in reality could you marry or date a bisexual guy, ponder for a moment,

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

No. I'd always feel like there was something he would want that I couldn't give him.

3. rcc8611

Gold Member

I feel I'm also bisexual so if I had ever left my wife Id most def date a bi man the only catch is have to make sure that the woman he also decides to sleep with I could also and we could have our alone sex and then with her we'd have sex together. Otherwise I'd feel it's cheatibg

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    What I kept taking away from this (kinda setting aside the inquiry about "Would You Date...?") is that you repeatedly said, "I wanted/I tried/I wish I was" in regards to being either homosexual or heterosexual.

I'm not an expert. I'm not vastly experienced. However, going on what I know of "How People Work," you need to let go of these attempts to force yourself in-line with a particular set. Go with what works for you and what makes you happy. Stop being so hung up on the delineation between I Am With A Man/I Am With A Woman. I think if you do that, then you will find it much easier to feel happy, satisfied, and complete with your relationships - whether they end up being with a woman or a man.

billytk1977 and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with (and married to one) for 8 years. Never been an issue.

phish and HotForHoney like this.
  6. andylife

Gold Member

10_3XL

i understand where you are coming from.. i guess what you advise has always been my problem.. i tend to over analyze my sexuality

7. andylife

Gold Member

I known for years I was bisexual.. when I was married I never found the courage to tell her.. she wouldn't have accepted it... she thought two men having sex together was vile and unnatural so I kept it to myself

8. Meee

Gold Member

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nothing, he had just polished off half (which half ?) of a bottle of wine and was feeling philosophical, repetitive and melancholic.
    Happen to me all the time except I'm not bisexual ;)

Meee likes this.
  10. Meee

Gold Member

LOL. Fair enough.

11. andylife

Gold Member

who can explain what a man finds attractive in another man . It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

12. andylife

Gold Member

but im trying so hard to be the shepherd

13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, Jules. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice