Women, you cum faster while masturbating or during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Question to all the ladies out there:
    Do you cum/orgasm faster with a cock in your pussy or does your hand/dildo drive you to orgasm like none other??
    Feel free to be descriptive!
    A :)

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I definitely cum much quicker when I do it myself. Mainly because I know exactly what I need. It almost takes the fun out of it though when I'm by myself cuz I can cum with in a minute.

3. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Usually when I get myself off. But I enjoy my orgasms alot more when I'm having sex. They are just that much more intense.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Definitely, I cum faster when I masturbate.
    For one reason, I don't solo-masturbate unless I am so horney that I can't wait for my husband to get home. Being that horney, it only takes a minute or so.
    Another reason, I know exactly what moves to make, I don't need to tell my husband which moves feel the best, etc.
    Thirdly, when I am making love to my husband, I am also interested in doing those things that please/excite him - so it's no longer a solo, its a duet. We like to make our sessions last long. We enjoy each other.

*But like someothers have said, I enjoy my orgasms while having sex with my husband FAR more than while simply masturbating.

5. Eros

Eros New Member

My wife has said similar things. I am glad to know that she is telling the truth that she prefers sex with me that masturbation! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice