Women, do you enjoy an anal plug?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Oct 19, 2008.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Men might enjoy an anal plug for its effect on the prostate. What's the appeal for women? Please tell me your specific experience with an anal plug / butt plug.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have no experience. I never thought of it, but I guess they make plugs long enough to press on the prostate. Hmmm, I guess that's about as long as a middle finger. Do you walk around with them, or what?

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

HAha!:lol

That would be funny as al hell!

Walking around with a butt plug up ur ass! haha that would be kinda interesting! u'd need somethin' to keep it in there with though if ya did. lk a tight pair of panties or somethin. cause it would slide out once you've become relaxed enough.

Um but on the subject. Well, i guess that would be on the subject....

but I have had experience with them, only one and it is my goddess! I love it. although i havn't quite gotten that ultimate Prostate orgazm, (which is supposedly supposed to b the male equivalent to the female g-spot.)Or have I...?

all i wanna say is, pay attention. lube it just right. explore a little bit.

4. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Well, they really have no appeal to me, but my husband sure does like them. He has 2 different kinds. One is shaped like a finger and vibrates and the other is an Aeros. The Aeros will pretty much stay in place unless he pushes it out - the shape holds it in pretty well. I also think he likes the Aeros more than the finger shaped one. I'm thinking of getting a strap on, he likes them so much.

5. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

I am a guy who really enjoys butt plugs and strap ons. My wife really goes wild with a butt plug in as well. It's really a thing on preferance, you never know until you try. I absolutly love them!

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Especially when it is in there all day!:phat:dgrin

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

All day! .... Wow! :bow

I enjoy anal toys, but usually just during masturbation, when I'm real worked up.
    With my husband I'm usually begging for a cock, not a toy... I enjoy the feel and interaction of anal penetration way too much to settle for a toy when I could be ridden instead.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Never used a plug.

9. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I tried one and for all the good it did I may have well shoved it up my arse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice