woman using strap-on

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ron100, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ron100

ron100 New Member

Anyone have experience with thier girlfriend/wife using a strap-on on you? Did you like it? How did it get introduced into you sexual relationship?

2. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Want to try

I am a female and I always wanted to try this. I would love the power it would give me. I do everything else to my bf's ass, so why not that?

3. preglover

preglover New Member

I want to try this some day. I'm Bicurious, and I've tried toys on myself and liked it. I want to find a woman willing to give it to me. As long as the toy isn't too big.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Oh man it's my long awaited fantasy. It's something i want done to me every chance i get when i have a girl that i can do it with. I already have toys, I have two jelly dildo, one i got for myself for christmas. I like it. Although the tip is a little not shaped like a real penis head, so it feels a little different. but its all good. I can't wait to find my kind of woman!:D

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Strapon

I love it when wife my uses a strap on on me. We do this every now and then and it is such a turn on for the both of us. No I don't think about a man doing this to me I just like the feelings I get when she does this. Sometimes she will surprise me and have the strapon on when i get to bed. She will start out by going down on me and after a little bit she will work her fingers into my ass. She then will ask me to roll over and she will slowly enter my ass and turn on the vibe . This starts me going and then she can fuck me as hard as she wants , we both come really hard. Sometimes I will put the strapon on and I will do her in the ass with my cock and use the toy in her cunt. She goes crazy and has severl strong o' when we do this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice