Why is having your man being guided to taste his own cum a turn on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sgman, Nov 17, 2007.

1. sgman

sgman New Member

Hello Everyone,

After fantasying about it for a very long time, I finally went down on my wife after cumming inside her. Although she did not "force" or guide my head down there, once I was there she did grab my head and grind me pretty hard :). Anyway, you can read about it in my original post here:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14560

I did notice some women (especially Bluesy :)) talk openly about this type of thing. If I recall correctly, she also mentioned she would find it a huge turn on for a guy to cum on her belly or boobs and then lick it up. I'm a man who is also very turned on by this.

What I'd love to get a handle on is the various reasons why this is such a turn on. I tried to talk with my wife about it, but she's simply not open to that type of talk...so here I am. Trying to learn a little bit more about people and myself. If you a man or a woman, please let me know your thoughts on this subject. It's always appreciated.

Thanks again everyone.
    sgman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice