Why girls are so cold ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Logger, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Stepsahe,

Women often start out cold, but I work toward getting my wife hot.

Women take longer to warm up, a man can get hot realtively quickly. Steps in getting a woman hot can build up over a day or more.

The thing that I find helpful to warm a woman up is to ask her questions. Find ways to get a woman talking about her interests. You mention a lack of conversation, but I suspect that you have not taken 3 hours to sit on the phone researching what courses or counseling sessions are available, to help you improve asking questions that could get a woman talking about her interests, and how you can create a trusting atmosphere, so a woman would feel comfortable talking to you about her interests.

I have books of hundreds of counseling questions that I review if I feel my conversational skills need sprucing up. Questions for conversation is not really taught in College. Some people are more natural at easy conversation. Personally, I have had to work on my conversational skills. I have a natural tendency to try to argue with people, which makes it unsafe for discussing personal interests. I need to put myself in check, quite often, to avoid appearing argumentative.

Conversation is usually necessary before Foreplay.

Welcome to SF.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice