Why did i see a gay dream though i am straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Anonymous2207, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Anonymous2207

Anonymous2207 New Member

So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's cock. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post

2. zaaf2013

Gold Member

I don't know if this comes as any sort of solace to you, but I used to have dreams like that too..

Anyway, it's ok. It was just a dream. It's just your brain downloading the events of the day and re-sorting memories.. it probably had nothing to do with gay or sex at all, and was reminding you to put away the clean dishes. Putting the forks away, spooning.

3. Anonymous2207

Anonymous2207 New Member

Thank you. That is actually helpful. Maybe I am just overthinking. I needed to hear this as I shared this with a friend and she was like go recreate your dream in real life and that definitely didn’t sound right.

4. SuperDilf

Gold Member

Dreams are broken pieces of sub conscious floating unconnected to anyone event or situation, basically, it means nothing.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fucked up dreams happen especially after traumatic events; don't over analyse, just move on.
    Having said that perhaps you could analyse your dream but not in the overt manner of the events as they displayed but by the symbolisms that are at play.
    What does you dressed up as a female and acting like one mean to you?
    Something like feeling masculinity insecurity over having lost your lady to a more macho dude?
    Not being in your shoes I cannot really make logical comments other than suggestions.
    All I know is that I have had weird dreams that are totally unrelated to reality but on consideration at the underlying message they made some kind of sense.
    Otherwise it could just have been a blend of things you saw or heard that day playing on your mind at night. Whatever the case I don't think it is cause for you to worry about your sexuality as such.

#5 lbushwalker, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. Bendy

Staff Member Moderator

Just a dream, nothing more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice