Which of the posters above you would you give oral to

Discussion in 'Games and Jokes' started by MILF_Rider, Mar 11, 2018.

1. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's time for a version of the "Would you give oral..." game that emphasizes quality over just trying to be in the right place at the right time

I'm hoping the title is self explanatory, and we all know whatever rules I lay out, once this gets more than a page long, somebody would ignore the rules. So I will keep it simple and suggest the following:

You can always not choose the receive oral from any previous poster. Maybe you just want to give and not receive. I do not know why someone would want that, but to each their own.

Try picking somebody to receive from that hasn't been picked since their last post. I mean, I know the ladies love the way I stroke their ass while I'm tongue fucking their pussy, but share the love with @GH057 and @Recooter too please.

Quote or tag the person you are choosing to receive from.

Tag someone from the other "would you give oral..." thread if it is your first post in this thread.
    I'm a realist, I may go first, the first 5 posts might be dudes, we probably would rather have @Rudyred3435 or @Sweetlysad or @HeartsDesire or @Misshorny or @PerfectPussy or @DrinkMeIn or @Arjana or @Blondie29 sucking our dick that @fairlthick or @Sevensix .

Be creative and descriptive and explicit and dirty. Even for the ladies. Maybe @dimebag is in the mood to get a blowjob that ends in a pearl necklace, or @AVSTeach wants a girl who swallows. How you are going to give oral matters to the posters that need to pick you!

Have fun!

2. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I will start off, and I'm going to pick @Little Southern to have the joy of having my dick in her mouth. I know she will treat me right and swallow every fast drop. I'll eat plenty of pineapple just to make sure my fun tastes good for her.

For the ladies who chooses my face to sit on, you are in for a REAL good time. I love pussy and I know how to please. While I suck on your juicy swollen pussy lips, you will feel my tongue and fingers stoking you in all the right spots. As your clit and the soft tissues inside your pussy swell in arousal, I won't stop until you collapse in a puddle of your own juices, twitching from every kind of orgasm the clit, g-spot and add can experience.

Little Southern and Cfguy113 like this.
  3. Cfguy113

Gold Member

Thanks for the tweak on this game @MILF_Rider !

Well, I’ve a hard-on for @Rudyred3435’s mouth; I can picture her on her knees, hands grabbing my ass, pulling me into her mouth. I’ve a feeling she’d be fantastic at a no-hands blowjob. I’m sure the combination of hot wet mouth pulling on my cock, while her tongue dances all over the hole, would result in an orgasm of epic proportion. I would deliver a load so great that it’s spill out of mouth and dribble onto those magnificent breasts of hers.

For the woman that is in the mood to receive - well, I eat pussy and ass with enthusiasm and I take direction very well. I start by opening wide and covering as much of your vulva (lips and clit) as I can. I love licking and exploring all your folds, nooks, and crannies with my tongue, staying away from your clit initially. Only when I taste your juices really flowing do I say hello to your clit. I love feeling it stiffen and swell in my mouth. I’ll grab your thighs behind the backs of your knees and gently, but firmly, push forward. This’ll rotate your pelvis so I can get to that sweet tender anus with my tongue and finger.

Little Southern and MILF_Rider like this.
  4. Sevensix

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  5. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I'm guessing you don't want an oral experience with me anymore than you would want to give me one. Lol

Sevensix likes this.
  6. Little Southern

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, I'll play.
    I can imagine @Sevensix pulling into a park at dusk. I get out, bringing a blanket and hop into the back of the truck. He comes around and slowly climbs in between my open legs. He slides my dress up as he places kisses up my thighs. He then slides my Vicki's to the side and....

For those interested in me kneeling before them, all I will say is I will thoroughly enjoy it

MILF_Rider and Sevensix like this.
  7. Sevensix

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    That-a-girl...exactly what i was thinking!!
    @Little Southern

Little Southern likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice