[Ask a Guy] What's the least fovorite thing youv'e stuck your dick in?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sinner, Jul 26, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

With apologies to Barbwire, same question she asked of the ladies but this time for the guys. Anyone ever get stupid with a vacuum cleaner?

For me the least favorite thing my dick was in was a condom. (not to discourage their use) but one of the best fucks i ever had was the first time i screwed my wife to be after she was on the pill.

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Re: What's the least fovorite thing yopuv'e stuck your dick in.

lol great opening post. A condom is right. Umm I think I did do the vacuum thing when I was like 18 but it sucked to hard and it really hurt. I didnt put it all the way in but just hover over it, but the suction would make the hose come down on it instantly. It was only once and I was curious haha but it didnt feel good at all.

3. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

i read something about using a plantain. only had bananas on hand at the time so i went ahead and tried it out. super messy and it split open in multiple spots, but it felt ok i guess. plus my junk smelled like a smoothie!

4. inchaosandriots

i tried the vacuum thing a few times when i was younger, but my dick wouldn't fit inside the tube so i gave up.

5. luckyflyer

luckyflyer New Member

Mine has only been in my lovely wife, but with a condom on it is terrible. Trojan Thintensity is the best i've found

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i don't get it.

7. Jon99

Jon99 New Member

I have an ex-gf from college that I will always regret having put my penis into! Worst mistake ever!

As a teen, though, I once put mine between the mattress and box spring and humped my bed. It was kind of unpleasant because the box spring was a hard surface...but I still finished. When I pulled out, though, I was horrified to see that I had multiple sores on my penis and left plenty of blood on both the mattress and box spring. Never tried it again, although I did wisely move on to couch cushions which were much more pleasant. (I've done a lot of stupid stuff with my penis as a teen. ...............I guess I still do!)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've heard that warming up a banana skin in the microwave for just a little while and then fucking it can be quite pleasant for a dude.

9. Jon99

Jon99 New Member

i must try it!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just check the temp first. Would hate to think that an idea I gave you made you scald both of your bananas.

11. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

poke a hole on the opposite side so the air can come out. also, consider a plantain. i am very average sized at best and that poor banana looked like it came out of a paper shredder after it was over.

12. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Been a long time, but not letting the air out for some suction actually feels good.

You scoop out the edible part with a spoon. You can wrap it with tape first to keep it together, such as duct tape. Fill it with hot water to warm it up.

13. Gearhead

Gold Member

14. buffett324

buffett324 New Member

Glad I'm not the only one who had these issues with condoms! In my dating life before I was married, I was never able to finish with one on! And I tried a few different brands. Luckily, my serious relationships have always been on the pill.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

A crazy cheerleader...hot as hell but fucked in the head. Bitch stalked me for half a year, and scared of the remaining girls on her squad..3 of which I had set sights on. And you'd think a cheerleader would have more energy and enthusiasm in bed...well the back seat of a Impala.

I'm sure I can speak for a friend, at a party, he was beyond wasted, wound up with a HUGE girl...well we weren't sure until the next morning when we went to wake him up and this girl...that looked like a guy and had a voice deep enough to have balls, was lying next to him, both naked. After taking a pic (with a film camera, thats how long ago it was) we woke him up....he litterally puked when he saw her...Priceless.

16. sayss18

Gold Member

A watermelon, the seeds get right under the foreskin - ouch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice