[Ask a Girl] What would be better sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Oct 8, 2013.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

What partner would be better in a long term relationship? And man that can pound you for an hour or one that has great foreplay but is a quick cummer?

2. sandwich

Gold Member

Foreplay is nice and all, but I don't need it, so I'd take a good pounding any day. But for an hour straight every single time? Maybe sometimes, but all the time, probably not.

I like cumming from all the different ways a girl can cum, but if I had to choose just one way it would definitely be fucking. Being that not everyone can cum this way, I feel very fortunate. For me it is a better and more satisfying orgasm (with more multiples too). I suppose when I get older I may need foreplay.

3. ladylavender

ladylavender New Member

Well since both me and my husband are very oral, I would have to pick the latter because we have a really good time for a long time way before any penetration takes place. And because I have multiple orgasms, which is of course very fortunate for me, I can come at least a few times prior to penetration as well. So when we do get down to the pounding :) as you say, although it isn't over in a minute, it could be and I would still be very satisfied, so I get the best of both worlds, but.. if I had to pick. With extended foreplay, a lovemaking session can actually last for hours.

4. shashtzoh

Ok so I am selfish and I want the great foreplay which is something that can be learned and will make all the rest better. But I dont want a man who is quick to come and squirts so fast that you cant get the pleasure of having him inside. So I am like ladylavender and I have a husband who is oral like I am but we also enjoy lovemaking with penis in vagina that lasts and that we both enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice