What is with this one???

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Funyuns, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Funyuns

Funyuns New Member

So, this morning I come in from outdoors with a gun on my side, in the holster. Wife takes interest, then I sort of "pinwheel" her with my knife on my side. Next thing I know, I am balls deep with her on top when she cums super intensely.
    Is there anyone else who has had a woman with a similar reaction to the "guns/knives/just in from being outdoors" scenario?
    Maybe it was the gun on my side. I sorta pressed the butt of it into her, and that was all it took. It was on. I pick on her for being so kinky, but I like it equally, so I am twice as guilty for starting it.
    She has a little bit of a ravishing fetish and we have had knife play before, but this is a woman who is scared to death of guns although I have always had a bunch of them only for hunting or collection.
    It was fun to say the least, especially refreshing coming in from a hunt to be greeted like that!

2. dave5

dave5 New Member

Not me, but I would be cool with that.

But with my dumb luck both of my guns would go off then I have to enplane that to the cops. Not because I shot her but how I managed to shoot my dick off twice.

3. Kpussy

Gold Member

(Gasps) wow this is such a turn on to picture!!!!! Me being a hunter as well, this is a major turn on. I love it! Id love to fuck when I'm hunting. Wether the other be guy or girl!!!

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hmm..kpussy.....I've never been fuck hunting......when is fuck season anyways?....

Guess I'd better start retraining the dog....:D

5. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Careful 12Bar, the taxidermy bill is going to kill you and the mount on your wall might just turn out to look like Willie Nelson with a vertical smile.:eek

6. Kpussy

Gold Member

:lol
    :eyes retraining the dog huh? ;) how did you know!
    I didn't say fuck hunting... lmao . I love hunting deer and elk. I would spend every frickin day out killing them things. After a day of huntin, rather in between hunting areas, LOL, just find a spot with a hunting partner and.. get to it! Thats when you see the animal anyway isn't it?? When you least expect it??? Lol, I have!

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

:bow.....:lol.......:rofl

#7 lbushwalker, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck a duck instead?

#8 lbushwalker, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

KP, you sound awesome............rootin, tootin, shooting girl surely my type of ideal outdoors companion :)
    Oh and by the way; in Aussie talk rooting = fucking which I read is derived from the word rutting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice