What is the strangest or grossest fetish you have ever heard of?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Eros, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Eros

Eros New Member

What is the strangest or grossest fetish/desire/act you have ever heard of?

Thought this would be an interesting topic. The grossest one I heard of was a guy that liked to have is dog screw him - he says he never screwed the dog (that would go out the the realm of gross and into the realm of gross/sick/animal abuse), and his dog fucked him several times a week and seemed to look forward to it. Never heard of anything like that before. Any stories to top that? ;)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I just read about the opposite. A news story (SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina News) about a guy who -- yep, you guessed it, --- 'did' someones dog (I can't even bring myself to say the word :mad ) . Sad to say, the dog passed away after about a week. The teen is in custody. SICK, that's all I can say.

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

yeah the kid also rape some one elses daughters who are i think younger then 10 yrs old. the kid i think is 16 yrs old. this is why i think parents should be able to have an abortion until the fetus turns 23 yrs old.
    oh yeah the dog was a pit bull, so it must of been love...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice