[Ask a Guy] What do you like about titty-fucking?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MariaMaria, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Had that too, quite happy since I love handjobs and she was so good at it.
    My eyes were paying VERY close attention to her beautiful breasts jiggling all along, and watching her hand around my cock.
    That time, I KNOW it was due to watching her breasts I came.

MariaMaria and lostinatx41 like this.
  2. smooth69

Gold Member

I want to do I more
    I like it because they can be held a little loosely and I can feel skin any way I thrust
    And I like to get far enough to where I can stick it in her mouth a little
    When I get it again I’d like her to put a few fingers in my lubed ass

MariaMaria and lostinatx41 like this.
  3. doth

Gold Member

I don't personally think titty fucking is naughty. I think of it as a normal part of foreplay. I like to hold my wife's big tits while doing it, and rub her nipples on my balls. What do I think would be "naughty?" Things like pissing maybe. Do you think titty fucking is less naughty if there is no cumming involved?

MariaMaria likes this.
  4. MariaMaria

Gold Member

No, I think it's naughty regardless of whether it leads to cumming or not. For me, it's an activity that feels dirty, even a little vulgar...and I like it :D I understand that we all have different parameters to judge what's naughty.

Recooter and Wizard1002 like this.
  5. doth

Gold Member

It'd be interesting to see a survey of what people think is naughty, or not. What else do you think is naughty?

#45 doth, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    MariaMaria likes this.
  6. Sevensix

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ummm...whats NOT to like?

MariaMaria likes this.
  7. Friendly10

Gold Member

It's fun something different but she has to have real big ones. Some girls think there big an can do it but spend more time trying to keep it in not much fun.

MariaMaria likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I feel like I am "due" for a titfuck.

9. whybother

Gold Member

One aspect is that it is a great alternative to penetrative sex. My first titfuck was spontaneous because it was a one night stand without a condom. Later on with my wife it was an alternative when she had her period, and now with menopause it’s nice when she isn’t up for penetration. On the first time I ate her out till she came and then just moved up her body straddling her. Her tits were so firm and skin so soft that it felt so good. It’s great to look into each other’s eyes in that position. There are several options for her hands. Usually it’s nice when she alternates. Hands on side of tits pressing them together, hand over the top holding the penis down and hands on my ass, reaching around and stimulating my cheeks and anus.

Maria mentioned not feeling pressure, but my wife likes to play with her nipples while I fuck her tits. I also like to reach back and finger her so that there is some mutual pleasure.

There is an added dimension when she looks down and watches. It always makes me want to thrust higher so each thrust reaches her lips and she can lick the tip or take the whole head in.

When I was younger, there was really no predicting where my load would end up. Many times it ended up splashing against the headboard. Sometimes I came in her mouth. Usually we would manage to keep it on her chest either by her blocking the cumshot with her hand, or just keeping my dick pointed down and keeping the head between her boobs.

I also liked this opportunity to lick my cum off her chest. I always felt that it was fair to do this as long as she was willing to swallow during blow jobs.

Once I was licking my cum, I would tend to continue kissing her all over and playing with her Clit till she came too.

10. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Awesome thoughtful response as usual! :)

whybother likes this.
  11. whybother

Gold Member

<<blushing>> ☺️

MariaMaria likes this.
  12. AVSTeach

Gold Member

I will have to be honest but for me titty fucking is on a fantasy level. My wife doesn’t have enough breast. I hope she doesn’t see this or I might be without for a few days.

From my fantasy point of view, I love the visuals of my cock being pressed between breasts, the possibility of a bit of a blowjob with pushing myself onto her. I don’t see the cuming on her breasts a turn on but the idea of cuming between the is hot. I also picture myself holding them and controlling the amount of pressure or to be able to play with the nipple while thrusting. Visually it a dream

sankay, smooth69 and MariaMaria like this.
  13. Eater47

Gold Member

The view! Nothing like watching my cock slide between her tits!
    Other than cumming all over her nipples!

MariaMaria likes this.
  14. ginger

Gold Member

if I'm honest I've never tried it I've never been bored with the 3 holes :D

15. Tony Moss

Gold Member

I don't remember trying it. But it's something I'd like to try. I think when I get in the situation with a woman, that's just something I don't think to do. I'm too busy doing other stuff, letting her take my dick out, lick & suck it, kissing her mouth, body from her facial cheeks, shoulder, nipple, breast, side, hip, thigh, calf, tops of her feet (bottoms if they're clean), her other calf, thigh, checking out, licking & fingering her pussy, sucking her clit, kissing her other side, breast, nipple, shoulder, cheek, mouth, rubbing pussy lips with my dick, pushing in through them, flicking her clit, getting her to put my dick into her vagina (It don't usually take much talking, most of the time, none at all, they just reach down there & do it), fucking...With all that going on, I just don't think about fucking her breasts.

#55 Tony Moss, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    MariaMaria and ginger like this.
  16. ginger

Gold Member

^ ditto what he said :relieved:

Tony Moss likes this.
  17. Eater47

Gold Member

We found it long ago as a way for me to get off when my wife was having her down time once a month. It turned out that it was one of those things that I just get my jollies doing, watching the cum fly all over when we do it, so we just added it to the list of 'things to do'.

:)

MariaMaria likes this.
  18. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Same here but my wife did it once and it felt great, I don't even remember if I asked for it but the fact she did it really turned me on.

MariaMaria and ginger like this.
  19. MILF_Rider

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    By the way, I love that you get that enjoyment from tittyfucking.

MariaMaria likes this.
  20. Eater47

Gold Member

No doubt it is much more pleasurable for me, than it is for her, but that all works out.
    Something she does, to make it even better for me, is after I blow all over her nipples, she gabs a tit and licks the cum off herself! Never fails to make me hard again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice