What characteristics do you women look for in a man as a potential perfect lover?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by deeperlover1978, May 21, 2004.

1. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Here somethign I was curious about. Women, when your out in the bar or club etc, what do you notice about a man that tells you that you want him in bed? I'm curious to see what everyone says. lol

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i'm still a young'n so i'm not sure yet what i look for, but a friend and i were talking the other day and he says most his other female friends know the first time they meet a man whether they'd be willing to sleep with him... I'm not sure that goes for me.

3. jacks girl

jacks girl New Member

I like someone who is relaxed and comfortable with themself, not putting on a show or trying to impress - that's a huge turn off for me. I'm not really picky about how they look - don't have to be that good looking or skinny - just not obese or scary looking.
    I'm older (35), and lost 30 lbs a year ago, so that may have something to do with being more accepting of other peoples faults.
    I do have a thing for a mans voice, though - just the right voice/tone/? will get me interested sometimes. I can't explain it - sorry. :ugh

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I would NOT be out at a bar to pick up a man, for sure.... :uhh: but IF I did, he would have to be sure of himself; soft-spoken (but loud enough to be heard over the band); look me in the eyes when he spoke to me; and polite. I tend to like a man with longer hair - like pulled back in a pony tail. He must have good personal hygiene, and a warm smile. If he touched me while conversing, say on my arm or shoulder, I would get a feeling for whether I liked this person or not.

...But, as I said, I would NEVER go to a bar or club looking for a man to take to bed. :D

5. Mistress

Mistress New Member

I like a man that is not a pretty boy. He has to be manly.. Eyes are a big thing for me and I like them blue.

6. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Mistress me and you would get on great:) i hate metrosexuals!! men should fight all the time, and eat things like beef jerky and and whole chickens.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I have blue eyes! :tard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice