What are the types of threads you avoid?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sensless, Oct 11, 2017.

1. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Curiosity killed the cat!;):D

76260 likes this.
  2. 76260

Cruelty killed his particular cat :p

sensless likes this.
  3. Dubber

Gold Member

But satisfaction brought it back!

sensless likes this.
  4. xtacy4

Gold Member

The type with people being assholes :rolleyes:

MrRam65 and Sweetlysad like this.
  5. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Spam theads.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  6. Tiger22

Gold Member

The type I have no comment for.... think brain think... be creative.... you can do it :p

sensless and Sweetlysad like this.
  7. Ryan4chat

Gold Member

Hmmm,
    I guess I avoid or move on to other threads when there’s anger & tension unless it’s someone nice on here that’s seeming being attacked for unjust or no reason at all. That crap can’t be tolerated :mad: But usually there’s a quick gathering of friends to squash it or defend them.

No interest in the “ hey , tell me what you’d do with my wife, she wants to know” . I don’t get easily turned off, except by rudeness, arrogance, an disrespect especially toward any of the sweet ladies of SF. :D
    No matter what people’s likes, interests, fetishes and opinions are, that’s no reason to be mean, rude or condescending.

:rolleyes::D

I guess I also find a few threads that I find very interesting or helpful, but I may avoid commenting or adding my likes or interest. Usually due to the topic or possibly kinky subject. I’m not as open as some to divulge certain naughty thoughts I have in the darker realm of my head. That seems sometimes more personal an better shared with someone who’d enjoying knowing n sharing theirs. But I do try to indulge, write more often, an not “lurk”. Guess it’s a natural guard I put up, that I try to work on lowering so others can get to know more about me if they want.

#67 Ryan4chat, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    sensless and Hornychick like this.
  8. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Yes agree I dislike the "when did you first..." threads they seem a bit of a creepy way to discuss underage sex to me. Also the "Let's see..." or "Post your pics..." forums because I'm not on here to look at photos really I prefer the discussions, and the masturbation forums because it's not something I do. Any forum about massage I tend to read but then feel I should have avoided simply because massage is a main part of my job and some of the things people write just makes me cringe and feel sorry for whoever they massaged. Other than those I enjoy the varied range of topics in the forums.

sensless likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice