Webcam hints

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Bababooey666, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Bababooey666

Bababooey666 New Member

I love to be watched while jerking off. Unfortunately my wife is not into that at all. However she has no problem with me messing around online. As long as I am not shoving it in her face...no pun intended.

I guess I am just curious to see what people like on a webcam/video session. Is it a shot of the whole body while the guy strokes? a close up of his cock? just his face? is picture enough or do you need voice via phone or mic?

I have experienced all of the above in some fashion and was wondering if the ladies have any likes or dislikes when watching a guy stroke, particulary on cam or video.

I know I need at least a female voice on the other end. Reading typed words just does not do it for me.

I love to stroke for the ladies and any tips or tricks can just improve my performance. :)

PS anyone know of any good, scam free, webcam sites where people are relatively mature and not uptight. I used to have a good time on Yahoo messenger but lately I can't find a nice site to settle into...

2. sxyjenny

sxyjenny New Member

i like a close up of the cock. especially when the guy cums, although i do like to see face and/or whole body b4 :lol
    as for good sights, try www.camfrog.com ive heard that its good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice