Vitamin E for your sex drive!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fothermucker, Sep 23, 2010.

1. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I had no idea there might actually be truth to this, but it seems there might actually be something there. I have been looking around, since my fiancee's sex drive has slowed down quite a bit. I thought I would take a look around, and see if there was something that I could recommend to her, since it bothers her as much as it does me. Anyway, I found a couple of links that some of you might find interesting.

Low Sex Drive

Vitamin E and Sex Drive: New Applications for a Familiar Nutrient

Vitamin E the Sex Vitamin

Top 10 foods to boost your sex life

I am not really sure how much credibility there really is to these articles, but I did find them somewhat interesting.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I don't know if you've been discussing this on these forums already, but there are some other things to check first before going to supplements: getting enough sleep, good diet, exercise, fresh air, and watching out for stress.

3. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Trust me, we have already talked things through. I just found it interesting that so many sites are saying that most people don't get enough Vitamin E in their normal diet, and that it may actually be linked in some way to our sex drive (both male and female).

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Well I've never heard of the link between Vitamin E deficiency and low sex drive before but I have read in plenty of places they we do tend to lack Vitamin E. Vitamin E is fat soluble so we need a certain amount of fat/oil daily to be able to absorb it. Even Vitamin E supplements are no use if they aren't taken with fat of some nature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice