Vibrating Tubes for a Penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Logger, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logger

Gold Member

I did a search of Male Vibraters, came up with quite a few options, apparently. I remenber I bought one when I was single. I used it a few times. Seemed OK to get started.

Now there are some that pump up pressure. Anyone tried the pressurized tubes with a pump and a vibrator? Results? Prices?

Since I have been married, I just masturbate with my hand, as it seems to get my wife more excited, and more likely to get some action going. Not always, but there is that tendency.

I am not sure that the vibrator tube and pump are teh answer to marital harmony. I have run into a number of women who object to even maturbating. Any women think tube vibrators are the answer for their man?

Ideas?

2. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

i've read up on those b4. they seem "cheap" [of quality], very expensive, and they cause damage to your penis by destroying cappilaries.

i'd avoid them at any cost...

3. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

my wife bought me a fake vagina with a built in vibrator thingy from her bachlorette party and it absolutly fasinates her. so i know what you mean

4. slick

slick New Member

How about Venus

My wife bought me a Venus a couple years back. It really does a great job but expensive. My wife got a kick out of helping me use it when we first got it. She used it on her clit but didn't do much for her.

She and I also have used her clit vibrator on my penis and it will get me off very easy. Her vibrator has a finger attachment that works great on my uncut penis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice