Used her stocking as ties

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jpleaser1, Nov 9, 2014.

?

did u enjoy

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jpleaser1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Want u to come to me u are in a dress and thigh-highs i tell u to take of ur nylons and hand them to me I turn u around and use one to tie ur hands behind you i tell u to turn around and get on ur knees I put the other around ur neck like a lease. I pull out my hard
    dick and shove in ur mouth facefucing ur hard and deep for a long time then making u suck on my balls for a bit than back to raming ur thrt.I then go behind u making u get on all fours , I notice ur not wereing panties so I spank ur ass hard for a bit then i ram my hard cock into ur hot wet cunt as hard and deep as I can pulling on nylon aroung ur neck.After a while I decide to start ass fucking u you squeal at first but then u start bucking to me and moaning in delight when i feel like i am about to cum its back to ur mouth were i demand u swalloow every drop

phish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice