update on a friend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasien, Aug 2, 2005.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, I have made a couple posts on here concerning a freind/girl that is 5-6 years older than me. We have begun to exchange phone calls and talk like adults and friends. I like where things are going. It feels good that I am able to be free with here in terms of talking about things i don't normally say when I am talking to another woman. I'm able to be a little sexual and not feel nervous. It's Cool. But, Yet, Its still a personable thing. Whats cool, is I guess she and her BF stopped talking and we have started something together. I may be on the rebound, Who cares, Just friends at this point.

It's my birthday on Sept 11th. I'm Going camping weith her and my cousin and a couple of my closest friends. I'm looking forward to what ends up happening.

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

that kind of sucks having your birthday on sept, 11 what did you do in 2001, on your birthday?

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Umm..I balled my eyes out, and missed school. I did go for lunch with my stepdad and my mom though.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Good luck with your new relationship. Hope things work out for both of you. Sept 11 is a while away. You got any plans before that?

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

MMM.. Got a new job. So i'll be working till then. good thing! And taking it easy. We may go out and do something later on, when i get settled into my new home. Thanks rose!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice