Transsexual lesbians??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Maybe this belongs in the Beanery, but sexual preferences is part of it so here goes.

Lately, I have discussed various things on another forum, and I realized after a while that at least two people on that forum had the following background:

-They were born as male

-They are (and always were) sexually interested in women

-They feel like they're women, or should be women

-They are currently transitioning (undergoing hormone therapy / surgery) to become women.

Until I heard of this, I did not think that someone could be attracted to women and still feel like a woman trapped in a man's body. Do you girls and guys know anybody like this?

And before it comes up: no, I am not interested in sleeping with them :lol. I'm just curious, and in one case I'm wondering if the guy is making a serious mistake, but who am I to tell?

2. Essene

Gold Member

I don't know anyone of this caliber (that I know of). But it isn't unheard of.

Some of it can get confusing.

3. Trond

Gold Member

Yeah, it's confusing, and in some cases the people involved are themselves confused: there are quite a few cases of people regretting it after making a sex change. Not saying all of them of course, but it seems like a pretty drastic mistake to make.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice