Too Much Anal Bad?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by csvo, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csvo

csvo New Member

Im a recently divorced straight man who has always LOVED anal masturbation.
    But recently I have been doing it almost everynight (and I am having great orgasms) My question is do you think that there could be a problem with something. I have been ussing larger and larger toys with noo problems and finally got the head of this BiG jelly dong in last night. Its been great and a hell of alot of fun (no pain, plenty of lube, great fun) But my question is do you think something could go wrong am I goign to hurt anything by masturbating analy too much? Should I take off a couple of days? I mean nothing is wrong right now nothing hurts its been all great but Im just curious.

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I think if you literally, rather than figuratively, shit a brick, that you should take a couple of days off.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

Many gay men get anal/rectal stimulation on a very regular basis - usually nothing wrong. There have been some reports of possible increased colon cancer with gay men but I also read another study that suggested that they have decreased colon cancer. So I doubt anyone really knows - so as long as nothing hurts - have fun dude!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice