The Worst PlayStation Ad Ever

Discussion in 'Member Photos and Videos' started by Puss_in_boots, May 18, 2008.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I was initially going to put this thread in the Sex News forum, but then I realized the photo is NSFW. Anyway, I'm not sure what the people who came up with this ad were thinking, but after viewing it (especially if you're a guy) you might never want to play video games again.

Click here to read the article.

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Nice abs ;) ..This ruins even last piece of dignity PS3 had :p

Never been a big fan of video game consoles. I believe my PC does it all and even more. The Nintendo Wii is though quite innovative and owned ps3 totally with this ad ^^

3. cook74

Gold Member

:lol Thumb for a cock... I thought it was funny but certainly not appropriate for a games console.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

One wonders what the ad is implying? Having thumbs is better than having a penis because you can't play PS3 with your penis? Or, maybe playing PS3 is better than having sex?

Come to think of it, I think this ad might be marketed toward the 40 year-old virgin types. :lol

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm really uncertain of what this implies, but it is certainly inappropriate in reference to selling a PS3...

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Or female gamers....I haven't touched a video game controller in at least a decade, but all of a sudden I'm experiencing an overwhelming compulsion to purchase a PS3...

:eek: :brow

(I do agree, however, that the ad is in very poor taste. I am so disgusted that I cannot bring myself to look at it for the sixty-fourth time. I have got standards, you know.)

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

I have absolutely no comment on that.A thumb for a cock?wtf??What does that have to do with PS3?

8. ASillyGoose

ASillyGoose New Member

Good god. I'm even a Playstation supporter (I wouldn't say blind fanboy) and I even want to steer people away because of that. What the hell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice