the pill and cumming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blachole, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blachole

blachole New Member

If a girl is on the pill and you "blow" inside of her does it matter or should you pull out?

2. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

Assuming you are talking about birth control & not STD's... & assuming you partner is not wearing a condom?... the pill if taken properly (same time of day, every day)... it should protect you fairly well from pregnancy. No method of birth control is 100% effect for everyone. The pills accuracy rate is somewhere up near 97% effect IF taken properly... so that's good.

Depending on your age & how many partners you have & if you're trying to get pregnant or not.. you should be wearing a condem anyway... this will protect you from from STD's & double your protection against unwanted pregnancy.

Hope that answers your question

3. necip

necip New Member

Blah. He probably means to say something like this....

Condoms suck. My chick is on the pill, can I spill and still have a cradle with no fill?

HUA!

4. blachole

blachole New Member

exactly.. :brow

5. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

If she's on the pill, fine. But that's not a guarantee that she won't get preggers. If you don't want a kid, put on the raincoat. With my wife, when we first got together she was on the pill for a while and it work fine, but after our first daughter was born the pill didn't work too well, daughter number 2 was not far behind the first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice