The Chase...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by srose, May 8, 2013.

1. srose

srose New Member

Hey Guys!

I'm new here and I thought I should introduce myself since I am going to be asking some pretty personal somewhat kinky sex Q's. I'm a 27 y/o white woman living in atlanta with my boyfriend and everything in our relationship is perfect except that I am into something kinda weird in terms of sex. Our 'normal' sex is great. I typically orgasm everytime and he really goes the extra mile to make sure I do and vice versa. We are very open and in love.

So here goes my reason for coming to the forum:

When I first lost my virginity(18), I had already been reading crazy erotic novel's about 'forced' sex. Naturally, I implemented some of those fantasies with my now ex fiance (my first). He was very open to them and if not more kinky than me. I left him because I wanted to explore the world sexually.

So after him, I dated a few guys one of which was into choking sex (which I really loved) and kind of kinky but he played too many mind games and after all of them I have now met my current bf who is very loving and pretty much perfect except we have 'vanilla' sex.

Like I said,its good but its not perfect. I have always known I was into dominant men and before me, my bf was very dominate and kinky for that matter. I have a fantasy to be wrestled with/tackled down before sex...and the moment I have to ask for it, it kills the mood for me. my first did this for me in fact, he initiated it.

I am not submissive in any way...I couldn't just bend over backwards and just do whatever I was told...I have too much 'fight' in me. An an attitude problem for that matter...he tells me to bend over, I would naturally retort 'make me'. I do however want to be tied up but not willingly if that makes sense..? I want my man to do it and 'win' it.

I don't even know what to call what I like because its part bondage, part dominance but not really, I just call it the 'chased' fantasy...anyways. Any ideas on how I can approach my partner and engage this without blatantly asking for it? I mean everything else kinky I have asked for he does pretty well but my chase fantasy I just want to 'happen'.

*I have been with him for almost 4 years, living together for 3. As I am typing this, I am sore from our night before lol...so yes, we have a decent sex life ;)*

Thanks everyone! I look forward to your responses.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seems simple enuf. Just show him what you just typed , then turn your computer off and talk about it. (With him.)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi srose, I would call that cat sex.
    You prefer to be subdued rather than dominated per se. In other words you desire a physical fight like encounter before this male animal is permitted to "take" you.
    He has to demonstrate his superior strength to win you.
    I am willing to bet that you also enjoy biting and rough sex ;)

4. sabian

sabian New Member

Sounds good....Welcome to the forum.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Agreed.....communication is the key.....:D

And welcome to SF too'......:welcome

6. mrcock

Gold Member

welcome

7. srose

srose New Member

YES YES YES! And the moment I have to 'tell' him what I want it sorta takes the fun out of it. I just want it to happen. And yea, I do like it rougher with biting as long as it happens at the right time.

ive talked to him about it before but he does nothing! I have to initiate any kinkiness we have into our relationship. He would just like it fast and hard..no fight.

#7 srose, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
  8. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to :sf!

Feel free to start a thread discussing everything you've talked about here in your intro. You'll get a lot more responses that way.

This forum is mainly for greetings. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice