the bullet is awesome

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by hubbywubby, Sep 1, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

OMG thanks for all the tips. Finally got to use my wifes new bullet. She was very surprised when I pulled it out from under my pillow. After about an half hour of some awesome forplay I pulled her to the end of our bed and went down on her. Between my tongue and the bullet I looked up at her and her eyes were rolled back in her head. I finally stood up and started fucking her. Very slow but a nice rhythm. The whole time I had the bullet going to town on her clit. Then I could feel her clamping down on me which makes it very hard not to come so I slowed down a bit and now she started moaning. I knew that moan and I looked in her eyes and one was semi rolled back and the other was tring to focus on what I was doing to her. Then she exploded and it was awesome I was able to hold out and i ended up on top of her and sliding myself between her boobs which always makes me cum. Then I fell back and realized I herd this buzzing. It was the bullet. Took me a few minutes to find it. She gave it an A plus. Anything that gets her like that makes me very happy. I can tell because all day today she was hugging me and she would just walk up and grab my crotch. This usually happens for a while after a job well done. I will break it out again but not the next time. Ill make her wait a bit for it. Unless she begs (lol).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice