The Best Ever Tip On Bj's

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

ok so its not the best tip ever but u looked into it so ha lol , well i just wanna let you into somthing i found out about a day ago, well me and me b/f had come back from teh shop with a slushi( iced drink just incase the terminolgy is bad ) and well while i was teasing his cock in my mouth i wondered what he would doo if mi tongu ewas freezing cold and so after drinking some i licked up his cock omg he frigging loved it i mean cold, who would of thought, well ok i herd that it can be nice but i didnt quiet believe that until now, wlel the idea of this thread is TRY IT OUT and let me know what ya think, i found it great another way to please mi guy *smiles fill face* am so pleased i figured summut out heheheh xx :) :) :) :) :) :) :):):)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay .... but when I try it, if he screams and back-hands me - I'm gonna come looking for you!!! :lol

3. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

lol kks, hey dont use too much tho lol just enough to make ur tongue cold lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice