Taking a large man in anal sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kenhorn, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenhorn

kenhorn New Member

This is my first post here, and I hope I am not stepping on any toes. I have been seeing a man recently, but have always practiced oral sex. I am not sure how to put this, he is above average in size, 11" and thick. He wants to try anal sex, which I have done before, but nobody as big as him. I have used toys in the past, even larger toys (But nothing overboard, a large butt plug at best), but it has been awhile since any anal activity, so I assume I am 'tight'. I am not so worried about my comfort, as I am safe sex. He is going to be wearing a condom, but with his size and me not having any for awhile, I fear it might break. I plan on using a LOT of lube, but is there a condom made for larger men that is more durable? Any help anyone can offer is appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry! Edited for actual size. He's 11"x3" thick.

#1 kenhorn, Feb 24, 2004
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2004
  2. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Tojan Magnums, they are made for the "bigger" crowd. Don't exactly know about the durability issue though.

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I don't think you should too much worry about the breaking of the condom. I think it should withstand almost any abuse! LOL
    But to be on the safe side, let your partner play with your ass first...fingers, toys...etc to sort of stretch it a bit, so when he goes in it won't be quite so tight!
    Hope this information Helps!!!!

Enjoy!!! :)
    Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice