squirting without orgasm?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by succubusembrace, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. succubusembrace

succubusembrace New Member

Just recently I had bought my first vibrator and started experimenting. i had heard of female ejaculation before and decided that i would give it a go (i went to the bathroom right before). After reading advice and techniques online, i got in my bed and put a towel under myself... but after masturbating for quite a while, i decided that i just wasnt in the mood anymore. so i turned my vibrator off, but left it in me, and for some reason figured i'd let my vaginal muscles push it out while i rubbed my clit.

surprise! i squirted a little bit. so i turned my toy back on and started to stimulate myself harder and harder... and before i knew it i was squirting like crazy... but i hadnt exactly experienced an orgasm.

since then, i have been squirting every time my boyfriend and i have sex. (note, i have never came during intercourse before). the only problem is, even though i'm squirting, and even though it's pretty intense, i dont think i actually experience an orgasm. why is this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice