[Ask a Girl] spontaneous anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by workman, Mar 14, 2011.

1. workman

workman Member

Ladies, i think we all agree that ladies like to prepare themselves back there to avoid any embarrassment, but sex is very often spontaneous. If their is a sudden urge by one or both parties to have anal sex do you put it off or just go for it without the lady being able to "clean up". I ask because i virtually have to make an appointment with my partner for anal sex.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If I don't feel anything crowning, I just go for it. Never had poop issues yet.

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Hate to sound like a prude,but for me there is nothing spontaneous about anal,lol...
    I rarely do it in the first place,but when I do I have to be well prepared in advance.
    For me it is more of a special treat once in a while then something I indulge in frequently.
    My husband has never really been into it though,so lucky for me!

4. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

I have to be in the mood for anal. My husband will slip a finger in and if I am not in the mood I will move around and change positions. That is his clue that I am not feeling it. So for me while I love spontaneous sex, I don't love spontaneous anal.

5. littlebit8402

littlebit8402 New Member

I used to be really OCD about it but now my boyfriend and I do it almost every time we have sex. But it really depends on the woman.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice