spanking

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by wirralguy3, May 5, 2011.

1. wirralguy3

wirralguy3 New Member

Has anyone agreed to be spanked and regrrtted it as soon as the experience started? I met a few guys off the internet and ended up being thrashed for hours. Being on display in front of a crowd seemed like a good fantasy at the time. I stick to being dom nowadays. Am glad though, that i have experienced it from the receiving end and that i didnt lose control (maybe some dignity though) through the ordeal.

2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've never regretted being spanked. I enjoy the experience. *shrugs*

3. Flame

Flame New Member

It's funny, as much as I enjoy most BDSM "punishment" I really don't get off on spanking. I've been whipped, slapped and treated very roughly and I love fantasies involving violent stuff I'd never dare try in real life, but I'm just not into spanking!

I've never regretted anything that I've started although I always use a safe word :)

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

lol, its funny how some things seem like such a turn on when thinking about it, but when you actually experience it, you start to second guess the pleasure, lol.

i've never been spanked, not my thing. i have spanked my girlfriend though, the likes it. safe word potato.

5. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

I like the spanks from my hubby at the right moment, never regretted :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice