Something Tore Inside?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

I only just remembered this now. But the second time I was with my girlfriend something in her tore. We were both kind of surprised. I was wondering what it could be? I was wondering if it could be remnants of her hymen that the last one couldn't reach. Is the hymen just one thick string or are there a few? It didn't seem to hurt her in any significant way but we were kind of surprised. Any guesses on what it might have been?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is one hymen, but it doesn't totally get destroyed until a woman gives birth. Given it was her second time, it is possible that you tore some more.

If something tears again, see a doctor to be safe, but if you continue to have sex and and nothing else happens, then it is probably okay.

3. mousse

mousse New Member

It wasn't her second time. I'm just the second person. She's been with the same person for a year or so before myself. But let's say it wasn't the hymen.. what else could it be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice