So, I was making lunch...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RainLevity, Aug 21, 2012.

1. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I can honestly say this is the first time that food has actually turned me on, lol. I was just innocently making a sandwich for my lunch, when I started thinking of my husband, inexplicably. Of course, it *might* have something to do with the monster banana I used, that happened to be shaped *very* similarly to my favorite piece of his anatomy. The sandwich was delicious, by the way. ;)

I'm not completely sure this image will post correctly, since it's my first one, but I am pretty sure it's an ok image to put up, rules-wise.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I'd already peeled and cut the banana when I realized the resemblance (don't tell hubby, haha), so this is a half-empty peel, lol, but I think you get the picture. :)

2. sabian

sabian New Member

nothing wrong with that!!! I think its hot! My wife is always saying " Hey that looks like your cock, or dont that look like a penis".. hahaha. So keep your mind open... Also,

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

4. Essene

Gold Member

This mademe think of her:

[​IMG]

And how I want for her to sit on my face.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice