Size and Growth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, May 3, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Hey i have a question about the topic..

Well i am hovering around 7 inc maybe a touch over....but i heard that in the heat of things like when i get really turned on and such....that i could possibly be around 8 inch...

I mean im not sure if that is true i know i dont measure every hard on i get to see if one is larger than the other or anything....but i know the size isnt consistent just depends on the mood and such...like often almost always im a tad limp (when i masturbate) and such its not ALWAYS the case...but usually

Anyways i was just wondering if thats true?....Could someone with what they know of as 7 inch possibly get to round 8? or 6-7 just anything of the sort

Thanks for feedback

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've only measured myself once, but I look the same size each time I get hard. When my wife does oral on me, which is almost every time we have sex, I seem roughly the same size relative to her mouth.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

same here , i dont grow an extra inch depending on how aroused i am, although i may get a little fatter .

I have only heard of guys getting an inch longer a few times whilst fully erect, and only on sites like this , so i would find it very difficult to believe.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I would liken that to being semi-aroused vrs. fully aroused.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

semi aroused at 7" thats some going ...

6. Pride

Pride New Member

well i mean....i am not like fully hard....like there is still some bend to it...(if that makes sense) but there have been a few times (VERY few) that i am like extra hard and it does appear to be larger....but like i said i dont just whip out and measure it...so i am pretty sure that i can go a little larger than 7 but i mean another inch...im not so sure bout that....

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No worries i wasnt meaning to sound as if i was putting you down..

Getting extremly turned on is a great feeling..
    i dont think mine ever changes length wise though, obviously there is a difference in length for every guy from semi to fully.

i got confused as it seems you where saying when your erect at 7 you can grow an extra inch getting more turned on.

As there are so many males on this planet anything is possible i guess, me when i get hard im fully erect.

8. Pride

Pride New Member

No i wasnt saying it does happen i was asking if it could happen.

I mean im 7 inch like when i have a hard but most times when i have a hard its still a little limp...like for example when im masturbating or sumthing....i usually tend to have it a little soft like its not SOLID like i have had it a could times.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice