Sites for picking up a third for a threesome?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TheShed, Jun 3, 2007.

1. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Me and the girl are thinking of having a threesome. We've had one before and want one again, and again, and again if possible.

However, we're always out with the same crowd and word generally gets round if I start trying to pick up a gril to bring home with us.

So I've started looking at those adult dating sites as a possible solution. First few I found look a bit rubbish and then I stumbled onto sexsearch.com.

So my question is...has anyone used this kind of thing and thought it was worthwhile. If so could you make any recommendations?

I suppose my second question should be...anyone fancy coming round for a cuppa and some fun?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Try the swinger sites.

3. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

Or Craigslist.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

There are defiantly swinger clubs near where you live you just never heard of them. I live near Philly and the police bust i believe two of them a year or so back.

If you girl is okay with you going out with other women i would start that way go out with girls let them know that you have a girlfriend then let them know that she knows about her and that she has met her before.

Cant trust those website they barely have any girls on it any more.
    I have heard that the best way to get girls off of sites like Adultfriendfinder.com is to go into the chat rooms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice