Single Crease, or Hanging Ham? Or does it not matter?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BufferMan, Dec 26, 2012.

1. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

When it comes to a woman's privates, I'm kind of picky about what turns me on. I prefer a "puffy pussy" with a single visible crease. But besides being pleasant to look at, there's a physical reason I like it. Girls who have "inny" pussy lips are much softer and a pleasure to lick.

I was with a girl one time who had Beef Curtains that were permanently exposed to the air, and they were like chewing on beef jerky. What a turn off.

Experiences, thoughts?

2. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

But weird things that make you horny is OK. Oh gawd.

3. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Please do yourself a favor and be patient, not everyone is online posting at ridiculous hours of the night.
    Also, do a search function on topics similar to yours. They have been posted before and you can find answers there. Labia preferences have been brought up many a time 'round these parts.

#3 Mittimer, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  4. Northside

Gold Member

What matters most is who the pussy belongs to. I can, and have dealt with big lips, small lips, long slits, small slits, hairy, trimmed and bald. If she's a sensual sexy woman she has the kind of pussy I prefer.

5. taster7734

taster7734 Member

I actually prefer outties..more to work with for my lips and tongue....:):lol:eyes

6. vKane

vKane New Member

Does not matter - all varieties are beautiful and a pleasure to look at, touch, lick, and fuck. Would be boring if all women were built the same down there.

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Have experienced both. To see her lips for me to enjoy was the sexiest thing. This is after not being intimate with the person I was married to and sex lost off on that. To see something outside of 20+ years was soooo coool. And I just sucked them into my mouth. and did for months after that. Much happened after that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice