[Ask a Girl] Sexting

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Anonymoustou, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Anonymoustou

Anonymoustou New Member

Ok so here's the deal I'm not a very techy guy so when my bud introduced me to texting a few months ago I was pretty intrigued. Then I heard about sexting and soon found out I am no good at it. I have always been a smooth talker and had no problem with getting dirty in the height of a conversation but when it came to texting there was no body language to read and I soon became lost. But I have a theory that is emotion is discreetly exposed during sexting using short letters or phrases. So I confronted one of my lady friends a out it and she agreed and even gave me a few common examples like when replied with "k" you have done something to piss her off. So being my stupid self undecided to go practice on a girl I barely knew and I found that when I went for the jugular and got all sexy she would tend to pretend I was joking and when I would back off and try again slowly hoping not to scare her off I would reach a point where she would go "ahha whaaat? So here I am asking you girls out there what it means and or other phrases to watch out for when sexting. Sorry a out how long and rambly it is I ended up spilling out all my thoughts on the matter by accident.

Sorry about the length I just started writing and couldn't stop

2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    If we're not replying with sexy stuff back, the you may as well stop.
    Generally I'm uninterested if I reply back with.

"..."
    "uh..K"
    "mhm"
    "Yeah.."
    "Sure."
    "uhhuh"
    "Um..."

Pretty much any indecisive comment.
    Also, are you just "sexting" with random girls? Like..Hmm..I think I'll send Veronica a dirty test today and see what she says..hopefully she plays a long.
    You don't just send them on a whim. Have some sort of relationship with the girl first. Hell, flirt with them IN PERSON to see if they're even into yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice