Sexsomnia

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SpiderSnake, Apr 17, 2011.

1. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

I've got mild sexsomnia. If you dont know what it is heres a quick description. While I'm asleep (unbeknown to me) I start fondeling my missus. I've even started licking her out while we're both asleep. She woke up & told me to lay back down (which I did) but I knew nothing about it until my missus told me the next morning.
    I've seen a documentary about it where it got so bad for 1 couple, he raped her every night in his sleep & had no idea until she told him when he woke up.
    I've told my doctor & shes organised psycho-sexual counselling for me. Has anyone else heard of or got sexsomnia & is the counselling likely to help?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I could have sworn there was a thread in the not too distant past about this...maybe I am wrong. Definitely seems odd. Not necessarily in a bad way, but...peculiar/interesting.

3. Meee

Gold Member

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

5. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

I was just wondering if anyone else had this & what helped them (if anything).

6. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I sometimes touch myself in my sleep.. and it gets pretty awkward if I'm sharing a room with other people.. I've once woken up with my hand down my pajama top and the covers not over me.. so glad I think the others were asleep and didn't notice. But yeah it worries me a little, and it's annoying you've got no control over it.. I want it to stop too, but Idk if anything can actually be done..

7. RawDog

RawDog Member

Thanks for reviving this thread, coco. Like you, I wake up almost always with ay least one hand around my dick. As long as it's under the sheet, I never fret about it.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My yound SO always sleeps with a finger on her clit, to her it's like a pacifier.
    We both sleep naked so often I fondle myself as well or she does and I her nipples.
    We kind of do stuff like all night long without being particularly aware of it.

9. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

I sometimes used to play like I was asleep or almost passed out from drinking and let the guy touch and have his way with me. it was a big turn on for me to think he was getting over on me. some I used to wake up while he was touching me all over and we just got to fucking.

10. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

Coco.. hehe i didn't realise that was me for a minute :p but yeah as long as theres covers over you, it's fine...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice