Sex Change

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by b4idie, Mar 13, 2015.

1. b4idie

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Given the opportunity, would you like to change sex for a week. Apart from the obvious thrill of having a different genders genitals to play with, what else would you enjoy.
    I am always envious of girls wearing short skirts, pretty panties and low cut tops with the sole intention of turning guys on.

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Im very thankful that Im healthy and everything works, I wouldnt ever want to change xo

3. Northside

Gold Member

I'm happy being a guy.

4. Meee

Gold Member

I think I would want to be a man for one day. I would want to be a big, strong man. I would want to make passionate love to the same man who is my boyfriend now--powerful, grappling love as physical equals. I would want him to top me, though.

Candela likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Why does everyone asked this question seem to assume they'd be a beautiful and/or attractive member of the opposite sex? I'm not operating under the illusion that'd be part of the deal - that if I were a woman I would be for some reason be a beautiful woman. If a week-long swap were somehow offered, I'd assume that my physical attributes as a man would be reciprocated in their female equivalents (height, weight, hair color, &c) if I were to go through with the change.

With that I'd honestly be more interested in the social aspects. How would I be treated differently in various situations of my day-to-day being a woman rather than a man? More specifically - how differently would I be treated as a tall, overweight, glasses-wearing woman as compared to a man? I know that I'm getting all serious and killjoy on what's (probably) intended as a lighthearted thread, but I think this is something we all need to ask ourselves from time-to-time -- the question of what privileges/penalties we live with, without having done anything to merit them beyond existing as we are.

I direct your attention to this clip:

Candela likes this.
  6. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I would not like to be a woman thank you - even for a week .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice