Sensitive on the ass?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by watersedge, Feb 18, 2011.

1. watersedge

watersedge New Member

Does this idea repulse or turn on . I accidentally rested my hand against a lady then realised the back of my hand was in contact with her ass on a busy Uni tour this week and she didn't move away even though she must have felt my hand brushing against her ass. I really didn't do it intentionally but it was quite erotic once it had made contact and I was ready to remove it if she showed signs of distress but she just stayed there for a good ten minutes occasionally moving her cheeks across but never away from my hand?
    I can't tell you how tempted I was to turn my hand round to the palm but became really worried as to possible reactions/consequences. Oh and I was ever so gentle and subtle by the way. I wondered if the ass was an area of sensual stimulation and of course then wondered if she had used me too in a safe sort of way :eyes
    Thoughts/experiences welcome including the obvious groping criticism which it was never meant to be... all quite innocent :-?

Just wondered if anyone had had similar touch turn ons with what are obviously strangers

2. awakened

awakened New Member

I wish !!!!!!!!!!

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I did the same thing at a concert once, and she whirled around and glared at me. I said, oops, 'scuse me, right away, but she wasn't convinced.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

I was gonna say I can't see that ever working out all to well.. lol.
    The last I pulled something like that I was 13-14 seated in class. A few times id slouch down so that my knee would occasionally brush the girls rear in the seat in front of me.
    Funny how desperately horny I was back in the day. Ha

5. watersedge

watersedge New Member

Anyone reply to whom it has happened and how did you feel
    She was 30 odd and was wondering if age makes a difference
    Thanks for the replies

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

im not a big fan of strangers touching me but i do enjoy having my caboose touched and rubbed and all sorts of things

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

Really not into strangers touching me either. You'd be surprised how often men in bars think it's acceptable to grope a random. *prompt bitch slap*

But I'm quite a fan of having my butt kissed :D

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, you wouldn't want to be touching my wife's ass if you didn't know her. You might draw back a nub.

9. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

If you touch my fiancee's ass in my presence, you won't have a nub to pull back. Chances are, you will find yourself getting beat with the end of the limb that used to be attached to the shoulder.:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice