Satin Panty Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by chixlegs, Aug 4, 2011.

1. chixlegs

chixlegs New Member

I have the most severe satin panty fetish in the world. I've had it my whole life. I literally cannot keep my hands off a woman if I know she is wearing soft, shiny satin panties. I love to touch them, kiss them, rub them on my face and masturbate with them.

Even as a teenager I would go through my sister's panty drawer and rub her satin undies on my face. I always felt like such a perv but I simply could not help myself.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If your fetish isn't hurting anyone or interfering with your interactions with other people, then I say go for it.

You aren't alone in your fetish. I've been around SF for over 4 years and I've seen posts similar to your's dozens of times.

panty raid likes this.
  3. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

I agree with BarbWire. It's not hurting anyone & you enjoy it so no harm done.

Is it just panties or satin stuff in general.? I'm pritty sure if you bought some satin bedsheets you'd have a ball.!:D

4. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

I too agree with u all...am too panty fetish..and am doing for the last 10 years..starting from my mo m panties to sis panties..smelling of used panties makes me mad and coulnt resist me to masturbate with them..last night i was in my relatives house for party with family..i saw a panty outside..i couldnt control my self and i bought that panty wiht me..i am scared if somebody had seen me while picking that panty..but really njoyble..i used it twice now..awesome smell...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice