Remote Wireless Vibrator. Recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Heya gang,

I recently picked up a remote wireless vibrator to play with my wife when we are out and about.

We got it. It had a nice feel to it, but it would not turn off, and would not change speeds. (Supposed to have a 50 speed setting) We paid $10 shipped for it. So the seller has offered to replace it for free, or give us a complete refund.

If I was to go refund, it would be to see if we could find a better one for maybe just a bit more $5-$10 more.

Any recommendations for a good one?

ply likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I will tell you this, you will not find a good remote wireless vibrator for less then $50 dollars. Anything worth while with actual speed changes and good quality will cost you a good amount of money.

There's an item called the "screaming O remote ring and bullet". It's on sale on adam and eve for around $40 right now. If you sign up for their email list you get $10 off your order and there's always free gifts included with every purchase. I think this weeks items are either a mystery dvd or some sort of vibrator. It lets you pick.

ply likes this.
  3. biker061

Gold Member

do you have personal experience with the one on sale, Mitt? we've been thinking one of those might be fun!

4. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Biker, yeah I do. The vibrations are good in my opinion. Depending on how far away the ring is from the bullet though, it wont work. You can easily stand at the end of a bed or on the other side of a table, but don't expect to be able to go to another room or on the other side of the house.

After a while with it inside it just kind of turns into a pleasant hum. You don't get as intense of a feeling. It is a bit on the...louder side, but what bullet isn't? If you're in a place like a grocery store or a restaurant that's a bit less formal, the buzz will easily be drowned out.

biker061 and ply like this.
  5. Meow

Meow Member

Or do you mean that the sound would be drowned out by your noisy orgasm as you clutch onto a nice big carrot at the grocery store.....lol

6. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Hummmmmer

7. Adventurer

Gold Member

So we are getting a refund on the cheap one we got. It doesnt even work at all now. lol
    I definitely do not recommend $10 ones off of ebay. lol

8. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't recommend any sex toy off ebay for that matter. I prefer to know my toys are sanitary and coming from a reputable source. Not someones private collection of "overstock" toys.

ply likes this.
  9. Adventurer

Gold Member

Well, this one was definitely new... it just didnt work. lol. So yeah... going to have to save up a little bit and get one of those good ones. :)

10. Adventurer

Gold Member

So I ordered one of those that you recommended Mittimer.
    Ill have to post about it when we use it. :)
    Thanks for the recommendation!

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Well? how did it work?

12. Adventurer

Gold Member

Well... Oddly enough...I don't know! We never got it. In fact, until you just brought it up, I had forgotten all about it. I just went to that site, it doesn't recognize any of my email addresses. I just went and checked my PayPal, nothing. I even checked my Amazon account thinking maybe I ordered it from there, nothing.
    So I either did not order after all… Or, I ordered it (somewhere), but it never arrived. :(
    Odd.

ply and Mittimer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice