Received a penis pump - wtf do I do with it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PorkyTehPiggy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. PorkyTehPiggy

PorkyTehPiggy New Member

I ordered some toys for my wife off EdenFantasy like 2 weeks ago. Apparently they have some kind of reviewer program where they pick someone, send them a toy for free, and ask for a thorough review in exchange. Well they picked a penis pump for me... :lol

I know pumps are used to treat ED, but they're also used for masturbation, and since I don't have any sort of ED, I thought I'd use it for the latter. Which brings me to my question, how do I use this safely? I was reading a bit about how over pressurizing can rupture blood vessels and cause tissue damage. It was suggested to start at 1hg and work from there, but I don't have any way to measure the pressure. How do I know how far I can go without hurting myself? Any tips you guys can give a nervous first time user?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Porky, if you have a healthy penis, I think it's the best idea to leave the pump alone. It probably isn't even a medical quality pump. The part about rupturing blood vessels and tissue damage kinda puts me off. Sounds like a waste of good pork.

And welcome to SF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice