Problem Getting Turned On

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jane948, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

I have had issues lately ... Vlad finally stopped being so damn tired and wants some fairly often now but I cant seem to be as interested as I normally am. I normaly just dismiss these feelings and try to get on board and have a pretty good time but last night NOTHING worked for me. I was so frustrated, we even watched a sexy movie, that just agrivated me more. I was having really restless legs and was anxious (I've had issues with that lately) and annoyed. The only thing that calmed me down was Vlad giving me a massage and me doing my Yoga breathing exersizes. Vlad was more then understanding when I told him how I felt but was a bit disapointed. My complaint isn't about him cause he is a hottie, this is about me ... does it sound like there is something SERIOUSLY wrong? Do you guys think its a one time thing? Do you think it has anything to do with my diabetics? I hope someone can help

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

Maybe a check up at the doctor would put your mind at rest?

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

There are a lot of reasons for this happening. I suggest going to a doctor you feel comfortable talking to and explain your situation.

It sounds more physical that mental to me so I don't think there is a whole lot you can do other than that.

Good luck and sorry to here that

4. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone about this (at least not face to face) ... I can barely talk to Vlad about it.

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I agree with Vampire Raver.. I would see a doctor. Also, how's work or school? Maybe something else is stressing you out and you're bringing that home.

6. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

Currently I'm working with Vlad's mom in her tutoring kids business. I also have 2 projects on the sidelines ... I like being busy. I have break in college right now but I'll be doing some stuff for that in July. The weard part is everything seems to be going better then ok.

I had a car accident in April and maybe on some level I'm still dealing with that. It was a pretty big crash, I completely totaled the car.

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Yea, you could be dealing with that still.. Especially if it was bad. Hmm. I don't really know what else to do except maybe see a dr. Sorry. :)

8. Mischa

Mischa New Member

It seems like it would be your best answer to go to doctor.... psychologist or sex therapist? Maybe you are suffering from depression. or the diabetes could play a role

9. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

its ok, not your fault for sure lol

lets just say i hit 1 car and 2 walls of a high way at 55mph ... breaks gave out. physically I'm fine now but maybe no so much emotionally.

I'm actually seeing a therapist cause of the accident.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice