Post Masturbation "Crash"

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kxkx, Jul 18, 2007.

1. kxkx

kxkx New Member

anyone know what i'm talking about? sometimes i'll masturbate and do something different like anal stimulation or something and then as soon as i orgasm i feel really weird about what i did because of how un-horny i got. i'm assuming this is normal but do any of you other guys know the feeling?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

That makes sense. Having something in your rectum isn't normally comfortable unless you're sexually aroused. And if you have ambivalent feelings about anal stimualtion (maybe you enjoy it a lot, but a part of you still thinks of it as "dirty" or "taboo"), that could give a person a case of the heebie-jeebies once your mind is no longer hyperfocused on sensations of sexual pleasure.

Sounds normal to me.

3. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Thats all part of experimentation. You try something. You like it or you don't. I wouldn't worry about it. There's still a lot of guilt attached to male anal play ie: if you like it you must be a homo and such crap. So relax.

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I had a bumper sticker once that said SCREW GUILT! That I live by.

5. azgard

azgard New Member

i feel like that too i feel all weird afer i masturbate

6. WebcamGuy

WebcamGuy New Member

I get that too, depending on what I was doing or what I was doing it too. Often times afterwards I feel like "oh shit, I wasted so much time" as well. But usually afterwards I still enjoy it!

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:lol
    I feel bad about wasting time like that, too. Clearly one drawback of being able to have multiples. :eek:

8. WebcamGuy

WebcamGuy New Member

Haha, I've had it where after I'm done, I go clean myself up and do whatever for a bit. Come back up to my computer, and whatever I was looking at is still running, and then I feel like, and end up going again. Not multiple immediate orgasms, but I can defeinately go more than once in a fairly short period of time!

9. HaplessRomantic

HaplessRomantic New Member

I guess that "crash" just comes with the territory of anal play when it's new to you. Usually when I'm about to come I'll finger a bit deeper than when I'm just getting started, or I'll lick some fingers on my free hand and use them to rub my asshole, but I never really feel guilty about it or anything. I get a different kind of "crash" though. If I really dedicate some time to a masturbation session - getting close to climax and backing off a few times, light stroking, anal play, etc. - then it usually lasts at least 30 minutes, and the orgasm is so intense that I just feel sleepy immediately afterwards. Sometimes I'll just fall asleep nude, covered in come because I'm too worn out to clean up. :D

10. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

I don't do the anal thing and I crash really hard for about five minutes after. It's like I want absolutely nothing to do with it at all. One thing that'll really intensify it is knowing there's a phone sex charge about to be added to the phone bill. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice